1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 First Tournament Video On Sale!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GaijinPunch, Apr 16, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

In japan, VHS only, 1500 yen, limited to 200 copies (yes, you read that right). I saw the ad in Gigo Shibuya, and expressed my desire to purchase one. I was then directed to Sega Hitech Land down the street, where I was told it's only on sale in the Ikebukuro Gigo, which I can't make it to in the next few weeks.

If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and pick it up. Chibita, Kyasao -- all the masters. Remember -- this is a Version B Video.

2. Torneko

Torneko Well-Known Member

Who was the winner ?

3. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Eh, I think I'll just wait for the DVD... if that's any more accessible... Do you have to live in Japan to get it or what?

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Yes, it's apparantly on sale only in ONE place in Japan -- Ikebukuro Gigo. Also... the DVD ain't coming out. The Zepp Tokyo one was supposed to be released on 4/25, but was apparantly a promo only. There are copies floating around, which I'm hopefully going to be able to attain. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif