1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 for PS2-What have you unlocked?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by soulmachine, Feb 2, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

some other comical sarah stuff:

Funny glasses - gigantic eyeballs painted on them.
    Various bracelets, the ones on my sarah are silver with rows of strange little hooks (look like staples) sticking out of the sides of the bracelet.
    Goggles (look like wolf's, purple lenses). Also cooler glasses with orange shades, nearly wraparound.

That's about it, I died at 43 - 1 with sarah and never did get much interesting out of her.

New one I hadn't seen before for lau: a GIGANTIC baby's head, it's about double the size of lion's motorcycle helmet and covers lau's entire head. It's got a cheery little evil baby face painted on the front, and on top is some lau-ish black hair and his trademark ponytail.

Other lau crap: four or five shinguards.. some look like soul calibur shinguards I've seen (taki? or something?)... one is nice, black with red dragons. Another is similar but with yellow dragons. One that's gold/purple with a repeating V motif (ehh).

Four or five shoulder pads. One reaches all the way across the front and back (i.e. a mantle) and has red and black with sort of a giraffe/leopard pattern.
    Another looks like two yellow turtle shells.
    Another is grey with blue and pink fuzzy fringe.
    I think the last is similar but metallic with red fringe.

Bracelets: long, silver, with crinkly tin foil pattern.
    Small, thick, metallic with big rubies all around.
    Another set I never bother with..

Lau can also get two bowls to put on his head. One is blue with dozens of evenly spaced large beads (or are they small gems?)

The other is shown in a few pics, looks like a white porcelain bowl from a restaurant with lots of chinese-restaurant style markings.

In movies there's a 'crusader helmet' which I haven't seen on the home version yet.
    I also liked pai's gigantic froggy head.

2. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

If anyone figures out what rank/requirements you need to get Aoi's yellow/red Kabuki hairpiece, please post it here.

Kabuki Warriors. LOL!

3. soulmachine

soulmachine Well-Known Member

More stuff:
    I think someone mentioned this, but I just played (twice) against a Sarah with a red vest detailed with flames (I think) and she was wearing gag glasses with eyes bugging out. I'm going to lose sleep over this one.

Also, Aoi with pink cheeks and a kitty-esque pink hairband, while wearing a yellow/orange montage.

Shun Di: wearing a sherpa-like hat. He was annoying as usual.

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Comp Lion once had...

A nose-to-ear-chain.
    Dunno what it's called, be he had a ring in his nose and ear with a chain between the two. Something I'd definately NOT wear in a fight /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. LemonMan

LemonMan Active Member

Fight-worthy accessories

Heh. As opposed to sunglasses, which are a great idea when someone might be punching you in the face over and over.

6. LaUcHaNtHe1St

LaUcHaNtHe1St Member

I'm a first dan and i havent unlock anything what dans or rnks you unlock stuff. by the way i have 34/13