1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 for PS2?

Discussion in 'Console' started by chucky, Feb 21, 2002.

1. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Just wondering how many ppl. in here already got VF4 for PS2 Jap version.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Chucky, for the last time, your attempts to get attention are pathetic.
    Nobody cares what systems your daddy bought you.
    Nobody cares what games you managed to acquire through hard work and someone else's money.
    Nobody wants to hear about any collections you have, any money you've spent on mods, any video tapes or DVDs you have, or how nice the spanky new PC is that daddy bought you. In a couple of years, when you're old enough to drive, nobody will give a shit about what kind of car you drive. If you ever make a friend, and it's a girl, we don't wanna hear about her.

Is it coming through to you yet?
    Don't use this board as a pathetic attempt to get some attention. Nobody will read or reply to you until you say something worth looking at. In the meantime, if you're bored, go play with all your spanky new toys. Keep away from the post button.

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

STFU YOU DUMB ASS RETARD!!! I was just asking if ppl. got the Jap version of VF4 yet fagmonster!!!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

sigh, is it time to flame Chunky again already?

I know exactly what you were asking and I know why you were asking it. You're not taking a fucking poll, you're looking for an excuse to brag. Don't.
    Come back to the board when you're old enough to make up better words than 'fagmonster'.

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Man! you are soo fucking lame, I dident write one word of what I had or braging like you say and then you talk shit anyways . :rolleyes:

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

>>I dident write one word of what I had or braging like you say

Yeah you did. But even you saw how pathetic it was, and so you edited it out.

7. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Wow. Just... wow. <shakes head> I'm truly amazed.

I think <a target="_blank" href=http://www.sfu.ca/~dant/sounds/sosmart.wav>this quote</a> applies well to this situation...

8. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

>>I think this quote applies well to this situation...

LOL. Very true.

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I dident write one word of what I had or braging like you say

I can come up with at least three or four posts where you keep slipping in "I've got this, I've got that." Christ, you posted AGAIN about your 'four PS2s' only about two weeks after mentioning it the first time. Are we gonna have to read about them every two weeks? Why don't you wait until you have something to say about VF before posting? Saying "Look at me! I got VF4!" doesn't count.

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Take it out on PM? I don't even know what you guys are arguing about anymore.

11. Torneko

Torneko Well-Known Member

I got it, but my brother tossed it into the bin.

He wasted one PS2 as well. Not the first time either.

12. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

hell is ps2 like saturns? does he hav loads cos one slows down on certain games? like fighting vipers an megamix does on certain saturns? or has he got a ps2 for diferent tv set ups? one for rgb, one for s-video, one for component yuv an one that he got retro fited with SDI out put for his 10g DLP an he records all his greatest combos to archive on dvd to sell on to us lot an prase his coolness? or is it cos he messed up 3 times with the voltage an blew sme up an still aint learning?
    hell ive got 10 joypads an 3 joysticks! cos im so "money"
    beat that chucky
    haha

13. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

lol for real??

14. Torneko

Yep, for real.

First time, when his launched PS2 start giving him disc error message when he was playing some game, I think he threw it out of the window.

This time, after comparing PS2 VF4 with the arcade version in our basement, he said PS2 is trully a piece of $@!#!!, and whacked, with the the VF4 disc inside.

15. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

sounds up tight, maybe he needs to allow the games an get a girl to calm him self, peeps diss on the ps2 version as if they was expecting a 5g arcade on the disc!

16. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

lol some ppl. just cant stand Sony I guess./versus/images/icons/wink.gif

17. Torneko

Yeah, though I wonder why, he had like 16 PS2, in our basement. I am waiting for the US released, since I don't understand Japanese, like my brother does.

18. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

err.. he had 16 PS2 in your basement??

19. Torneko

Yeah about 16-20 PS2, around there, not too sure, he might have given some to my cousins, as present.

He also order a F355, those PS2 have to go when that arrive, there isn't that much more room in our basement.

20. Cynn_Samhain

Cynn_Samhain Member

OK, this just went past being stupid. Get real kid.