1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 guide books in Singapore

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by LSD, Mar 11, 2002.

1. LSD

LSD New Member

Hello

I am ordering the three VF4 guide books at the following prices:
    1. Red Book - Approx. S$32-35
    2. Blue Book - Approx. S$32-35
    3. Ver. B - Approx S$42-45
    Is anyone able to get them in Singapore at a cheaper price? I checked with Books Kinokuniya today and apparently they cannot import these books.

If anyone is interested in ordering these guide books let me know and I'll add it to my order.

Also, if anyone is interested in getting the VF4 OST (original Japan import) at $49.99 let me know. FYI, HMV is selling it at $64.99

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

3) Ver B is the Black Book AFAIK

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Would you be able to get the other, more recent guides for PS2 VF4 that came out, as well? And about how much would shipping to the States be?

4. K_C

K_C Well-Known Member

Are they translated to english?? sorry if this is a stupid question..

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

There are no english translations of the books I'm afraid....
    Are there any other major bookstores that we can order these books from other than Kinokuniya? Perhaps Tower Records Books (if it still exists...) ? From what I know, the Publisher of the guides did not give selling rights to stores in SEA. Not sure if its just restricted to Kinokuniya though. Weird, but its probably some Copyright infringement or the other. *Shrug*

Heard from Alan that the Red Book is basically useless, since it covers fundamentals that the average player should probably have figured out for themselves....

Just wanted to know, which HMV ? The Heeren or the Citylink ? Does anyone know if the Pretty in Tokyo stores have it ?