1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 In Belgium .

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Fishie, Oct 29, 2001.

1. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Chip amusement Breydel street in Antwerp .
    Standard VF4 Naomi cabinet .
    2 Rounds versus CPU , 2 rounds VS .
    Price 20 Francs ( around 40 dollarcents )
    More should be around in Belgium .
    Ill check em out .
    Oh yah , version B

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Updated @ VF4fx [locations]. Thanks!

3. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Its my pleasure , ill do my best to localise more machines over here and if I find out ill let you know .
    Im happy , its only like 15 miles from where I live .

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Family games Brussels , Kiekeveld street has one as well .
    Same config as the one in Antwerp .
    Sportland Blankenberge should have at least two .
    As soon as I find out about more machines ill let ya know .
    Oh and we have traveling fairs with arcades over here in Belgium , the arcades travel along with the fairs and a few machines should have been sold to those as well .

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Sportland Blankenberge -- where exactly is this in Belgium? Also, if you have the configs for the 2 machines, could you post here? Thanks!

6. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Its at the coast , I dont have an exact addres and the configs should be the same , price should be the same as well since arcades over here dont ever seem to meddle with the default configs on games .
    Apparently more VF4 machines were brought into Belgium in its first shipment then there have been T4s in the last two months .
    Arcade operators over here dont want new arcade machines unles theyre Naomi1 or 2 .
    Theyre about the only proven moneymakers left .
    In fact a lot of arcades dont want VT2 becouse the original is being played constantly .

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ah, I did a search on Google.

Sportland Blankenberge
    Kapelstraat 29
    Bredene, Belgium