1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shou, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

I heard that there is a test version of VF4 still up in Chicago. Can anyone tell me exactly where it is? The distros still haven't got the American VF4 kits in so we're thinking about driving to Chicago to get some play in before a local guy gets the kit.

Shou-sama
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://neo-classic.org/shou>eMptY souls </A>

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

According to FeixaQ's page, Harlem & Irving Plaza. Maybe someone from there could help out with the address.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

And once you know it's at the H&I Plaza, a quick search on Google under "Harlem Irving Plaza Chicago" nets you:

4104 N. Harlem Ave. Norridge, IL 708-625-3036

even though I've never been to Chicago ever =P

[​IMG]

4. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Hey, email me and let me know,
    maybe some of the chi klan can meet up with you whenever you drive here. (efescareno@yahoo.com)
    Remember , its at harlem & irving plaza (also called the HIP)
    Harlem is 7200 W Irving is 4000 N
    There is and IrvingPark RD exit on the 90/94, then you'd drive west for about 15 - 20 min. depending on traffic.

Hope to see you there,

love-stino

__-___---____