1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Copenhagen? Tomorrow we'll know.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by 3of19, Oct 7, 2001.

1. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow we'll finally be able to contact the boss from the Quazar Fun House arcade (where we held the two previous VF3 gatherings this year) and see if they are getting VF4. The other arcade (Olsen's) is not getting it.
    Wish us luck!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Please post your findings if you get it, would love to update the location charts. Good luck!

[​IMG]

3. Shmolz

Shmolz Member

Good luck man..I kinda depend on you guys getting it...;)

4. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I should have written "should" instead of "will" in the subject line. The arcade's manager still hasn't been contacted by the distributor with their final decision. I'm starting to get really annoyed with DGA Elite (the distributor).

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah sure hauke../versus/images/icons/tongue.gif I was in QZ yesterday and the said they would get VF4 to like march or april.. Well that's what you get for living in denmark..

*moves to japan*

[image]http://www.gamecombos.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=971&dateline=1001681380[/image]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by chucky on 10/10/01 10:20 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

chucky, Bent from QZar told me he'd call me as soon as he'd get any news from DGA Elite. Who'd you talk to when you were there?
    March or April would be kinda dumb, the PS2 version should be out by then :rolleyes: That would be a major bummer.

btw, with the topic I was referring to the day I was expecting to know when they'd be getting VF4, not that they'd get VF4 that day.

7. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Chucky was right,

The manager of the arcade called me this morning. They won't be getting VF4 before sometime in spring '02. Bah! I better start looking for a cheap Japanese PS2. Or how about this chucky, we all meet up at your place 4 times a week to play VF4 there. Could be fun, maybe.

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Re: Chucky was right,

Damn right hauke! Denmark sucks when it comes to new arcademachines[actually it suck in many other ways/versus/images/icons/frown.gif]

9. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Btw have you talked to gnug about this 3of19??
    Maybe he know some more..

10. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I called him right away after I was called up by the arcade.

11. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

And what did he say, had he heard anything new?? otherwise where just gonna have to wait for spring to play VF4 in Denmark..
    Or go to London of course!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

12. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

He hadn't heard anything. He just commented on how stupid it was of DGA and the arcades to ignore VF4, as VF4 is the cheapest VF so far, and that the machines they had all had earned many times their value since they were introduced in the arcades here.

13. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah well, that's Denmark for ya!, but then again I had the feeling they would f*ck us over again../versus/images/icons/mad.gif
    No sign of Tekken 4 either..

*moves to united states*

14. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah sure come back in about half a year../versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Denmark sucks.....