1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4 in japan 13-15 july ...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i have been there for 3 days, 3 places ...
    1. shinjuku sportsland (2 machines)
    2. akihabara club sega (3 machines)
    3. ikebukuro sega gigo (7 machines)

hope somebody going there soon can find the right place to go ...

new vf character card is on sales (still jpy500 each) and there is 2 different design ... vf.net is up and working on all the machine which i assume should be close to the final version as venessa is there ...

later on, people can download new costume from vf.net after they get to certain level ... more use for the vf.net and character card but i don't understand fully what the jap means on one magazine which explain their many uses ... oh yes, your mobile will alert you thru vf.net when there is new win streak and where is the place and that player's info ...

still wondering what is the automatic(?) block system as written on the paper sticked on the machine ...

play times, according to the info on those jap's character card shown on the screen, is around 300-350 matches, max. ... but it's still stunning (JPY100 x 300 = US$250)

no strategy books out yet but only pages on those weekly magazines like Arcadia and Famitsu ... therefore, not many new moves i can see but only a Pai dance into a mutli-attack (couldn't find the more appropriate sentence to describe) ...

wolf seems to be very strong, together with jeff, they were the best players i saw, besides Pai/Jacky ...

talks more later coz i just came back last night at 3:00am, home ...

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey Dickson, thanks for the report! The automatic blocking is basically that if there is no command input your character will automatically block high/mid attacks from your opponent.

New costume downloads?? Coooool...