1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Montreal?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Yupa, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

With VF4 attracting VF2 old hands in places like Singapore and Taiwan, I'm wondering if anyone in Montreal is reading this forum? If you are and spot VF4 in Montreal, let us all know here. Thank you. I could actually do Montreal in a weekend trip... unfortunately that's not the case for Toronto anymore... :(

--
    "VF is the resonance AND the wonder." GodEater

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Well here's some more good news thanks to an old and good VF friend from back in the day.... =)

Montreal locations--

- Amusements Pinnochio, Ste. Catherine's West between St. Marc & St. Matthieu (west end downtown) (We had a VF2 tourney here long time ago... erm MoAT part deux?)

- Arcade on Ste. Catherine's West @ Crescent St., about five blocks east of that

Anyone in Quebec? Sound off! Let us know what's up.

Later.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Well here's some more good news thanks to an old and good VF friend from back in the day.... =)

Wouldn't be BigCat, would it? :)

Anyway, just a correction to:

- Arcade on Ste. Catherine's West @ Crescent St., about five blocks east of that

I believe the arcade is called 2000+ .. I spent many a good time in there with my SF buddies in Montreal.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Updated both. If you have any info regarding rounds vs CPU / human, please post here. Thanks!

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

NM... I got the info in an email from Jon. Thanks!

6. Ellinas

Ellinas Well-Known Member

There's a VF4 machine at an arcade around the corner of cote-vertu and decarie. I go there while on break from school. I'll have to check on the address. It's 5 rounds, 50 cents start and continue. Buttons and sticks are in perfect shape. Sadly.. the competition is rather poor. I've only been playing VF4 for 3 weeks and I have never had human competition in VF3, only cpu, and yet i have like 90% overall win rate...
    Let me know if you want to meet up there, some decent competition would be great.