1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in NYC?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by baobab, Oct 7, 2001.

1. baobab

baobab Well-Known Member

XBL:
    surgical donuts
    Hi,

I'm moving to NYC in a few weeks and was wondering if VF4 is there yet. Somebody told me to check out an arcade in Chinatown, but he neglected to say where. My guess would be someplace near Canal, but I'm not sure. Can anybody help? Thanks :)

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

well, vf4 in new york is not happening at chinatown arcade, for now. i phoned them and one of the workers there (henry) just doesnt see it financially good, just cause no vf game there did well. if you wanna check them out anyway go here www.chinatownfair.com for directions.

the only arcade that might have it would be the port authority arcade around 42st, if they do get it, theres a 95% chance it'll cost 50cents. unfortunately they got 2 tekken 4 machines almost right next to each other, im hoping they'll replace one of them with vf4. im gonna try and talk to the manager there and see. (ART! if you're reading this, try and talk to the manager there, it might do some good /versus/images/icons/smile.gif). there's also broadway city arcade, but if they do get vf4, its 500% guaranteed the price will be like $1.25.

[​IMG]

3. baobab

baobab Well-Known Member

XBL:
    surgical donuts
    Thanks for the info :)

I'll have to check out the port authority arcade when I get to town.