1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Southen Cali?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by LomBeR, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

ok Wed. sounds like the date, but what time... After 7pm is probably the best time. I will also be there on friday, but i usually don't show up till after 11pm. Let me know...out

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Cameron and I will probably show up about 6-7.

Spotlite

3. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    Just a correction here. Since Gribbly has to work later than I imagined, we probably won't be there until around 8pm.

Spotlite

4. Brisal73

is anyone showiing up to Arcade Infinity tonight. Ill be there around 9 or 10 and will stay till 12. So let me know.

5. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    I won't be able to make it again until sometime next week, have fun tonight, though.

Spotlite

6. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    Just curious, did anyone show up last night besides you?

Spotlite

7. Brisal73

No one just me :(. Actually still fun though. Ist time I ever got to Dural. Just tell me whenever you guys want to meet

8. akiralove

XBL:
    JTGC
    What's everyone's schedule look like this week? Thursday night looks best for me right now. How's that for you guys?

I'm gonna see if I can't get Zerom to come.

Lomber, Solstice, still there? Lomber, you started this thread, are you really interested in playing some VF4 with us?

Spotlite

9. Brisal73

thursday is a ok with me just let me know