1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4 in s'pore

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by kiat, Dec 17, 2001.

1. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

As far as I can remember, ACP don't play Daytona. Yes, I think ACP stands for Anti-Chicken something. Whatever...
    Some have regarded RQ as one of the better VF groups in SG. Is RQ still around? I thought it got disbanded some yrs ago.
    Anyway, so long as the players are around, its good enough. hehe

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

God dang, you guys still remember the ACP!?!?!? Anyway, the skinny Japanese guy with the dark complexion, Chen aka neogamer, started the ACP, and Ting Akira (tall, Chinese Akira player) and I joined him, LOL. Those were the days...

Chen's in Tokyo right now going to school, no idea what's up with Ting. I think he's graduated and working somewhere in middle America...

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

here is a great site!!!
    <font color=white>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/3777 </font color=white>

and... jeffster it still links to voxel!
    I sure wish that you could revive your old Lion starters guide...
    also found an old thread where you describe Lion's Mountain clilmbing throw as "good not excellent" ( rec.games.etc.,)... I agree with your thoughts from 1998 for VF4 today. Have a good happy and healthy Holiday! Gong She Fa Tie! (phonetically speaking) 8:)