1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Taiwan?!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by MoebiusNu, Aug 7, 2001.

1. MoebiusNu

MoebiusNu Member

Any one have leads as to when and where VF4 will land in Taiwan? I just can't wait to see it in living color :p

<font color=orange> ¤Hªý±þ¤H¡A¯«ªý±þ¯« ! </font color=orange>/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

2. MoebiusNu

MoebiusNu Member

I sure hope there are other Taiwanese players who check this site besides me... :p

[​IMG]
    <font color=orange> ¤Hªý±þ¤H¡A¯«ªý±þ¯« ! </font color=orange>/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. alexchin

alexchin Member

If you find out please let me know.... I might be required to be in Taiwan for few months(job related). Can't imagine staying in a place where there's no VF4 around !!! Aghhhh!!!!!

4. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

Actually, there are VF4 in Taiwan everywhere. Including Keelung, Taipei, Chung-Li, Kaoshung ....

And the VF players are very strong in Taiwan. If you want to know the exact address of each arcade center, and you can read Chinese, please go to:
    www.gamer.com.tw

And find the board named "SEGA Fight", you will get everything you need.

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by segaduck on 10/24/01 04:29 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. MoebiusNu

MoebiusNu Member

Since my initial post, I've found/heard quite a few places that has VF4 machines, in various settings and cabinet formats. But all in all, the passion for VF2 seemed to be back, and carried over to VF4. That's the general concensus I'm getting. If anyone is reading this in Taiwan, do drop me a line at cylirc@hotmail.com , or my icq# 56453737. I'd love to meet up and practice a little :)

[​IMG]

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Moebius, moebius, moebius (and anyone else reading)

Please don't link to large images (in resolution, and size) in your signature and profile pic. Especially, when it's from a site not your own!

And I'm moving this thread over to Jamboree.