1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in Tokyo

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by retsam, Dec 2, 2001.

1. retsam

retsam Member

Are there any users on here from Tokyo? I've just moved here for a work project. Unfortunately I do not read any Japanese! I do have a Versus City Card with Aoi as my character but I dont exactly know what to do with it. Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated! I play mostly at a couple arcades near Yotsuya Sanchome.

Thanks,

RetsaM

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Search the forum for VFnet or VF.net

Spotlite is probably one of the only regulars here that has used VFnet cards in Japan. Check up on his posts too...

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    If you'd like info on good arcades or how to use VF.net send me a private message.

How long will you be in Japan? I should be in Tokyo again in march/april if you'll still be there.

Spotlite

4. retsam

retsam Member

Yes I would love any info on the VF Card that you can give me. I will be in Tokyo till June or July! There are a couple of arcades that I frequent near the Yotsuya Sanchome station. I'd like to find a nice one that is less crowded so I can get some practice in though.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Rets