1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 in UK

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Yamcha, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

For our European friends, according to a guy on the HG board, there's a VF4 machine at "Bayswater/Queensway in London."

2. BEM

BEM Member

Do you have any more information on the location of the machine, or a link to the board where the guy posted the information?

Can't wait to play... ^_^

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

ALL RIGHT!!!!

I know where that is! I'll be there tomorrow!

Cheers!

Adio.

4. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

5. Nicky Wan

Nicky Wan Member

Here I am, the guy from the Hardcoregaming board. Had another play today and I'm pretty sure this is a test version because it's not polished enough at the moment and only Lei-Fei is in the game. Not sure if Vanessa is meant to be selectable? In any case she doesn't turn up even if you complete the game in one credit.

6. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Wow! at last I have played it! The guy was right, It is at Queensway. Me and a Asian Guy (didn't catch his name) were the only ones playing it! He was a strong Jacky user and I started with Lion but moved onto Sarah. I agree that it's a test version. As the guy pointed out to me the characters heads don't follow each other and the limbs also go through the clothing from time to time. The textures seemed dull in places like the face (especially sarah, Jacky and Lion, but that could be because they're caucasian) . Vanessea was nowhere to be seen, she wasn't seletable and the guy said he hadn't fought her when he beat the game (I only got as far a Jacky which is stage 7) .

All in all I'm happy and I'll be back tomorrow (friday) with a fifty!

Adio.