1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 is coming?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

There is a rumor that Suzuki Yu is making VF 4 ..

Is this true?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

muahahaha
    what rumor?

It's true!

march 24th, we'll get to see footage of it!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'PSO '

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Is VF-X = VF4?

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

We shall figure out what VF-X really is in February. All we know is that AM2 is working on a game called VF-X, there's a webpage up for it (with no information except what's presented here), it's on Naomi 2, and next month they will say something about it at AOU (I think). That's about it, everything else is either speculation or rumor as far as I know.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

2/23 and 2/24 are the dates of the show

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

oops

got the wrong month!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'PSO '

7. Guest

Guest Guest

lol..."bank error in your favor"

actually a month _earlier_ than you thought, eh? ;)

8. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

Don't worry VFX IS a new V.F-Game.........I have an Interview were Yu suzuki talked a little to much about this Topic(i'm sure Sega CEO wasn't that happy) ..........on the 23 of February you will see the first pictures of this hopfully great AM2-Sequel.........it's exactly 5 years after they showed VF3.........i remeber the first picture I saw.......in an english magazine called CVG...(It was a picture of Lau......ohhh man.....)

9. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Hey, Nascar could you put in like only one period at the end of sentences the excessive periods make your posts lose their flow.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

10. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

ah....CVG - how it has gone to absolute shit. anyone here remember ed lomas, one of the writers? he was the only vf-er on the mag. when he went, *it* went.

11. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

i have seen ed lomas in real life in ETCS

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters