1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 is currently at Sunnyvale Golfland

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jason Cha, Jul 20, 2001.

1. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has already been posted, I'm on a dial-up and even reading the messages takes hours. But I dropped by Sunnyvale GL and there it was. I'm thinking it's probably the machine that was in Hayward. Much happier that it's there.

Anything new for anyone? Hmm. Rich will be happy to know that TFT knee, ppb+pk is rediculously easy. And the handstand thingamobober is worthless after TFT.

-Jason

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Jason. please post Lion's new moves here and any new strats for Lion. Really enjoyed reading your Lion VF3 ideas, fav combos, etc., in FAQ at vfzone.com