1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 is in Texas

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mr. Bungle, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Via oneko on #vfhome:

Einstein's Arcade, Austin, TX
    2/3, $.5
    "Um, looks like a capcom cabinet"
    Rev B

--
    [​IMG]

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Updated. Thanks!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.feixaq.com/vf4>[​IMG]</A>

3. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

It seems VF4 started to appear everywhere in US. I wish we will get our ver B in SVGL soon.

<font color=orange>A VF fan waiting for ver. B in SVGL</font color=orange>

4. ache

ache New Member

also a VF4 machine at Dave & Busters now as well.
    I'll have to check out Einstein's. When does the competition come in?

5. Oni-Kage

Oni-Kage Well-Known Member

Bungle... they should update the info regarding Einstein's, it's actually 3 out of five rounds. FYI.

There's also a machine at Le Fun down the street from Einstein's. It blows fat square chunks. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Seriously, it costs the same as Einstein's but 2/3 rounds at 30 seconds on harder than usual difficulty.

Northline mall in houston has VF4 also, don't know the arcade's name however.

Dave and Busters eh... which one, 183 and Mopac?

Anyways, you may or may not have played me, I'm the white dude with shaved head who plays Kage, Shun and starting Lei-Fei. Anyways I tend to play after work around 10pm for a little while. I'm still new relatively, but my main game is still T4, but I feel the burnout coming. The news about Kuma's new 2 hit 80% combo kinda ruined it, heh.

I also go by Cosmic Forge on the mainstream tekken forums (tekken zaibatsu, electric cancel, etc etc). If you see me say howdy, maybe we can arrange some regular meetings.