1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Korean releaseED! shocker

Discussion in 'Console' started by ecvjz, Jan 27, 2002.

1. ecvjz

ecvjz Member

yup i cant believe it either, lucky korean gamers got their copy today...4 days ahead of the japanese release!

www.ruliweb.com

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I live in Belgium and I already received it .

3. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Diablo II. People were already playing the game on B.net before the actual release date. And, that was really bad.

4. ecvjz

ecvjz Member

how did you get it in belgium?
    I live in UK
    and there's this place in London called GamesExchange which will probably have it few days after 31st, but will be really expensive like 80 pounds!

5. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Got it from a friend in Japan who actually send it to me with UPS a few days ago .

6. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Where in Japan? I preordered mine, does that mean it is in the mail on it's way! And on , my computer all the writing on ruliweb is jibberish. So can u buy things off that site, if so, HOW!

7. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Rulliweb is a gamingsite like gamespot and stuff .
    Ya cant buy from there .
    I got mine from a contact with Sega in Japan , he send it UPS as soon as the finals were pressed and he could get a hold of em .

8. ecvjz

ecvjz Member

so the article ruliweb posted (with the photos of ppl queueing up to get it) was fake?
    how lame!

9. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Could be real , mind you quing up 3 days before release seems a bit extreme .

10. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Oops wait Korea , might be released there on monday ( today over there ) already so yeah it might be real .

11. AkiraKidWannaBe

AkiraKidWannaBe Well-Known Member

Okay, guys. It's real.
    Many people who bought VF4 (original one not a pirate one)in Korea are posting their impression on the game on Korean Message board.
    And, the pirate version is also already all over the Intenet, and I am also playing VF4 at home right now.

need more evidence?