1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 machien missing from SVGL???

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Guest, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I went to the Sunnyvale Golfland today with my usual stack
    of printouts :) and to my great dismay the VF4 machine is
    gone! Does anyone know if its permanently gone or just
    being serviced?

Thanks, Ben

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Shit... it was there yesterday. Did you look at the new location? The VF4 machine moved from opposite the Beatmania DX machine to opposite the Beach Volleyball machine.

Can anyone check to confirm? I was hoping to make a trip down tomorrow, but I don't feel like spending 2 hours driving just to find out that the machine is no longer there :(

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i just got back and damn! it's gone!!!!!! i walked around the arcade 5 times looking and then i gave up. looks like we have to wait for the final version to come out whenever that is.

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

someone better tell chan real SOON~

<font color=red>~~~ 'back off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Could someone ask John (the arcade attendant) what happened to the VF4test machine, and when they'll be bringing in the final version...? Much obliged /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. jackybrothas

john said he don't know. i just got back and also capcom vs snk 2 is gone. : (

8. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

VF4test and MvC2 both gone? Weird. Maybe they moved the machines to a different Golfland arcade? Also, wasn't the MvC2 game running on the VF4-style arcade cabinet? That could be the common link in the disappearance of both... maybe the cabinets both went back to SoA in San Francisco.

9. jackybrothas

marvel vs capcom 2 is still there..... snk vs capcom 2 is gone... two tekken 4 machines are there and i asked if it had anything to do with those machines( meaning the expense of those machines) but the guy said no golfland owns those arcades and it has nothing to do with removing virtua fighter 4 beta and snk vs capcom 2.