1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 National Console Tournament in Paris (29/08 - 01/09)

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Chibitox, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

The National Console Tournament Pro League will organize lots of tournament during the Fan festival this week-end in Paris.
    An arcade VF4 tournament (I assume Ver.B) is scheduled and certainly another one on PS2.
    This event will feature lots of other tournaments including DDR, GGX SNK vs Cap 2, DOA3, SC 1 (and perhaps 2 if they manage to get it) ,KOF, SF3and lots of other stuff including oldies.
    So if there are any European players (especially UK ones as they 're the most common European players around this board) who are searching for competition it's time.

I would have been able to host one or two players in my room, unfortunately I've got exams the next week so I will only be able to go there on Saturday./versus/images/icons/confused.gif

I hope the level will be high (on a non-Japanese scale of course...) for VF as French players are improving between each gathering, and some well known SC players have come to play VF now.
    Don't know if Ryan is supposed to be invited this time (I assume he will, then he will kick our asses one more time /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif
    ). I still hope he will as it is really great watching his VF skills.

For more info http://www.fan-festival.com

Excuse my poor english
    Can't wait 'till Saturday /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

if i knew b4 id gone, as i could do with seeing how the french play:)

3. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

I know I post it a bit late but like I said I have exams next week and I didn't know if I would go there until recently so that's why... Sorry.

Anyway next time I will post earlier.
    And if you've got freetime in september and would like to come for a week-end in Paris for VF competition it will be a pleasure to be you're host.

Concerning the french level at VF4 I prefer not to comment right now,
    as I've heard that some people have gone to Japan recently so they may have improved a bit. So I will report after the event. English level is certainly still better but we're coming closer and closer. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif