1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 NTSC/J + GS2 + US PS2 v5 + Knife Swap = OK!

Discussion in 'Console' started by feixaq, Jan 30, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

laff, thank god for mommy. What the fuck do you need THREE ps2's for?
    Well, I guess you didn't blow 1000 bucks JUST for VF4, so that's not so bad.

2. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Actually I have 4 PS2, but one of them is burned out.
    and I paid about 150 bucks for VF4.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

sad that you're proud of it. Are you sure it burned out or did you try wiping your ass with it because mommy wasn't around to show you where the TP was?

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

first off my mom is dead, and no it was defect from the day I got it, I just never bothered to send it back.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I figured somebody must have died, look at that spanky inheritance you're blowing.
    It's tough not having a mom to send back your defective PS2's before the three month warranty runs out and you've dropped 400 bucks down the crapper. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

6. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Creed, what the hell you being so harsh for? Joking about somebody's dead parent is really low, some people really do care about their parents when they've passed away. And you DON'T always need the last word in an argument to get your point across.

Ignore what annoys you, and let's not make VFDC more hostile than it already is...!

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

...who the fuck asked you? Odds are excellent that the kid's bullshitting. I've done the exact same thing to you. You assumed it was a lie when -I- said it.

If the guy is bullshitting, he deserves every word. If not, oops, my bad. Bear in mind that publicly chiding people (especially me) rarely ends the thread.
    If you have any more parenting to get out of your system, feel free to PM me or jump on IRC. I'm done, if that satisfies you.

8. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Nobody asked me, nobody has to. This isn't parenting, it's about calling somebody out when they've crossed the line. And i posted here because I wanted to make it clear to Chucky and any lurkers that your kind of post is NOT welcome on these boards, i don't care how you justify it.

I want to make that perfectly clear. Insulting somebody's dead parent is about as low as you can go; I know, because i've got one. "If not, oops, my bad" after this is like saying you're sorry after shooting somebody with a gun; not good enough.