1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 on Dreamcast - Who Wants It?

Discussion in 'Console' started by adsega, Jul 9, 2001.

1. adsega

adsega Well-Known Member

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Done

3. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: Well,

i actually dont want it on DC, even if its my fav

system. an xbox version should do it. like soj
    gives a shit about what we think, this is a waste

of time. guaranteed that nothing will..... agr
    forget it, writing this its a waste too.

<font color=red>nAndato</font color=red>

--proud member of CvfC--

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I wan't a DC version. Sega didn't devellop even one proper Dc fighter only model 3 conversion. naomi 2 's is a DC with dope......
    Yu suzuki mentioned a few times that he wanted to do a Dc version. But he can't decide that(because Kayama made contractual obligations to sony, i hope for Ps2 exclusivity only during 2001 till summer 2002). he also said it was possible. DC is a texture power horse even if the mashine comes from the year 98. Many pro's consider shenmue and Sonic 2 the most beautiful texture games on console. i remember the dead and Alive 2 pictures who came out before of the Dc release. DA 2 is still the graphical highlight on the Dc. No doubt that this level can be improved on the DC....a good conversion would be possible even Yu said that. allthough i think the GC is the perfect mashine for the naomi2 port(judging from the VS3 )port....
    he guys F.C sonic in virtuastriker 3 is so coooooool.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think VF4 would pretty cool on Dreamcast, but given that the machine is no longer in production, and stores are stocking up on GameBoy Advance, GameCube, and X-Box this year, I don't think it's a real possibility. Doesn't matter, as how VF4 will wind up on every console within the next year or so.

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK, I love VF and I like the DC, but I think VF4 on the DC will be a waste of time. I'd rather Sega concentrate resources on the PS2 or the other next-gen machines.