1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4, Pai wall jugle and throws

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by marcel, Jan 26, 2002.

1. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

I was at the arcade 2day and I was playing a friend on Lions snow stage. 1st He poped me into the air with just tapping the kick button, I hit the wall and he proceded to K.O me by then pressing down+right+p,p,p,p,k. My question is is that on another machine it gave me the option to toggle the controlller stick. They were both ver b machines and I don't know why it didn't give me that option. 2, I went to do one of Pai's throws (up+right+p+g) and it was on Lions stage again and when I did it my friends Pai simply bumped the top of the wall and got nearly no damage. My question is is that on the other ver. b machine that didn't happen (yes I am sure both were ver b machines) for any more pro Pai users see if these problems occur with u. 3. Any tips on beating Dural? 4. Is Lion wearing mascara!!!!

2. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

My question is is that on another machine it gave me the option to toggle the controlller stick. They were both ver b machines and I don't know why it didn't give me that option.

what do you mean by toggle ? do you mean do something else besides df pppk. maybe df ppp+d+k? if you couldnt get it it was your timing probably. this game can be a bitch especially for timing. it is so unlike tekken in this way. ur p+g being a throw?? its not on virtuaproject, and havent gotten it myself. she can
    off the wall back kick f+P+K+G
    and
    backflip off the wall uf+P+K+G

for a wall throw use her ddt with the enemys back towards the wall, if i am correct. may be the other way around, but i am sure its the ddt.

3. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

For Dural: Block often. She likes to use her canned combos, so if you've seen them once, a character with reversals will probably do well too. And remember, she's still the AI /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Thanks, I finally beat Dural on the first try!