1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4 player weaknesses

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by swordsaint72, Apr 4, 2002.

1. swordsaint72

swordsaint72 Member

I see plenty of people posting combos and strategies. As a Vf4 newbie someone wanna make some posts for character weaknesses. Ive been playing Pai and her damage sucks badly. Does she have any decent quick combos or reversal followups that warrant trying to reverse>?

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

I think she's got a reversal that causes a stagger. I try to avoid playing against her in the arcades. I'd say she has the fewest weaknesses. She's fast, her recovery time is almost nothing, she has reversals, a floater that kills, and also low throws (and a high throw she can pull off from the bottom) --- she's jam packed. Her attacks are a bit weak, but you can get so many of them in. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif