1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 players are insane

Discussion in 'General' started by iguanajoe, Mar 10, 2002.

1. iguanajoe

iguanajoe Member

To be honest, I've focused more on other fighting games than virtua fighter. I've played all of the virtua fighters but i was more into other fighting games. Well I really have put more focus into playing Virtua Fighter 4, and I have come to this conclusion...You guys must be crazy, seriously! How can you guys handle the intensity in these matches and clearly see everything. Dude how do you see all the things and come up with all these strategies and stuff. Honestly virtua fighter is straight up...a fighter no nonsense and no bullshit, you really come to fight in the matches. My props to all the virtua fighters out there.

2. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

I just button mash. LOL

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

p k and what are the other 4 buttons?? /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. Enkindu

Enkindu Well-Known Member

p k also

5. gaishou

ahhhhhhh, now i remember.

6. Enkindu

7. Enkindu

Who's the best character in VF4 right now? Still Kage?

8. gaishou

i think jax is........

9. Enkindu

Jax? You mean Ja-ghey for beginers?

10. gaishou

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Kawa250

Kawa250 Member

I like Akira. Always have, always will. I've beaten kage Players plenty of times. Most consecutive wins (28) I've seen have taken place with lau.