1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 PS2 in New York +( miscellaneous )

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nycat, Feb 1, 2002.

1. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

three copies left: 126 W 32 nd St. Gamer's Xpress. 212-290-0426
    $70. going, going... three weeks before they get mook w/ frame rate data.
    You can order Mook at:
    Asahiya Bookstore
    52 Vanderbilt Avenue
    New York, NY 10017
    (212) 883-0011
    Advanced Phase ISBN: 4-7577-0783-5
    Enterbrain VF4 Mook 128 pages
    Off-topic: anime:
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/metroanime/nycat.html>http://www.geocities.com/metroanime/nycat.html</a>

2. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

thanks for the info nycat. Is the VF4 Mook you mentioned same as the so called "blue book"?

By the way, NYC members, wish to still see you in Mott Street's arcade (in Chinatown).

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

It should be, since it's "Advanced Phase." The Red Book was "Elementary Phase."

I'm hoping this book is loaded/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-Chanchai

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Piccolo was showing off his copy at Games and James yesterday. He also had the new joystick. Very sweet. Almost tempted me to buy JAP PS2, game and stick for myself.

Plus I think I have the flu, No CF for me today. On Fridays, Nelson usually brings his cam to tape random mathces.

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: VF4 Mantis Stomp New York 8 Mott St

Five no trump. thanks for the info nycat. Is the VF4 Mook you mentioned same as the so called "<font color=blue>blue book</font color=blue>"?

By the way, NYC members, wish to still see you in Mott Street's arcade (in Chinatown). 10:15 AM - ah, Breakfast at chicken arcade! (^^) Wake up and smell the pain. <font color=orange>Come On!</font color=orange>

6. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

whatever sticks piccolo has those are the ones I gotta have! It's a crime we can't make him play Kage with one hand. Green Onion oral contractions and wall climbing cars. There that should fix the translation problem. b+P+G is now illegal move for his Kage in six states.

7. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

i hope you are right, <font color=red>Chanchai</font color=red>.... I bought it and forgot to ask how much they were charging my card. Doah! Six no trump.

8. FILTH

FILTH Member

Went to game express in midtown like a week ago and when I mentioned PS2 VF4 they just kinda looked at me like I was speaking eskimo or something. Anyway, I'll wait until March 2 for American version. Only 4 weeks away. There's always CF until then /versus/images/icons/smile.gif