1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Sell -number

Discussion in 'General' started by nascarbryant, Sep 21, 2001.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

3300 machines. 2billion yen cash......

Is this good for such a short Period. well they still have some problems to get enough machines out, right in time

2. Daniel Thomas

Daniel Thomas Well-Known Member

That's a terrific achievement by any means. And given the current Japanese economy, it's outstanding. It seems safe to say that Virtua Fighter will retain its allure with Sega's home country.

-----
    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How the elephant got in my pajamas, I don't know."
    -- Groucho Marx

3. AnimeJoe

AnimeJoe Active Member

That's quite an impressive number, what was the ending sale number of Virtua Fighter III in Japan on the more expensive model III board? That game remained on the top ten arcade list for years! Would be interesting to know the numerical market penetration of it in Japan. (I have NO idea what I just said, lol) "Numerical Market Penetration"??????? What the hell!!! LOL