VF4 Socal Gathering Thread...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Brisal73, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

ok so is tomorrow(Thursday) a definite. I went tonight to Arcade Infinty and met another player. I told him how more people should be at AI tomorrow. He's going to show up. I'll be there around 9pm till whenever. Let me know whos planning on going.- Brian

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Well, I think grib and I are definately there, and it looks like Zerom's coming as well. I hope some of the people from the other threads show up.

Spotlite

3. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Man, I wanted to show up on Thursday, but I couldn't. However I'm going to make my way up there today (Friday). Hope I can find the place. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

vfAkira.... im not sure if anyone is showing up to AI tonight, but if you wait till Saturday I know 1person and myself that are going tomorrow. Maybe more people will show up besides us. Just wanted you to know. Whatever you decide have fun.- Brian

5. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Well, found Arcade Infinity and played a bunch of VF4. Luckily no one was even playing the game so I had it all to myself. Too bad playing the game again made me realize that I still suck. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Anyway, I'll be out of town for a week, so it was either go today or until I got back. Dunno if I can make that drive very often...