1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Socal Gathering Thread...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Brisal73, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

ok so is tomorrow(Thursday) a definite. I went tonight to Arcade Infinty and met another player. I told him how more people should be at AI tomorrow. He's going to show up. I'll be there around 9pm till whenever. Let me know whos planning on going.- Brian

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Well, I think grib and I are definately there, and it looks like Zerom's coming as well. I hope some of the people from the other threads show up.

Spotlite

3. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Man, I wanted to show up on Thursday, but I couldn't. However I'm going to make my way up there today (Friday). Hope I can find the place. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

vfAkira.... im not sure if anyone is showing up to AI tonight, but if you wait till Saturday I know 1person and myself that are going tomorrow. Maybe more people will show up besides us. Just wanted you to know. Whatever you decide have fun.- Brian

5. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

Well, found Arcade Infinity and played a bunch of VF4. Luckily no one was even playing the game so I had it all to myself. Too bad playing the game again made me realize that I still suck. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Anyway, I'll be out of town for a week, so it was either go today or until I got back. Dunno if I can make that drive very often...