1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Soundtrack

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by grynn, Feb 16, 2002.

1. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

I just got the VF4 sountrack and converted it to MP3 format.
    If anyone has the space to put it online, tell me.
    It is 69 Megs large.
    I have to share this with all VF fans ^_^

2. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

Yay! I don't really have any place to host it unfortunately.....but I want it all the same! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'll host it. I'm the guy with vf.dyndns.org.

Send a PM or reply with a time you want to set up a transfer. Normally I'd just send you a name and password to upload it, but I like to take the FTP server down for large transfers, that way it's less frustrating for everyone.

Woot! thanks!

4. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Where'd you get the soundtrack CD from?

5. grynn

grynn Well-Known Member

I ordered the CD from a retail shop around my area.

6. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

Yo Grynn and CreeD,
    Kudos for the sharing! =)

7. camenraider

camenraider Member

Thanks very much both of you....
    ...I have seen you uploaded the whole soundtrack tonight and I am already downloading it...but which songs would you suggest to get first?
    Thanks,
    Marco

8. adsega

adsega Well-Known Member

Hi guys, two questions:

- I've spent ages looking for a damn site that sells this, (pref an english lang site) but can't find one. Anyone know where it can be ordered online?

- Is the music available for download in MP3 now? If so where please?

Thanks

Adam

9. Darkseed

Which one is the music on Lei-Fei's stage?

10. Darkseed

Nevermind, I found it /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

I've been looking too... http://www.cdjapan.co.jp both have it, but they're both located in Japan, so shipping might be a little costy. (CDJapan is notorious for shipping overcharges BTW, but you can get stuff there that's hard to obtain elsewhere)

If you write a mail to the folks at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.gamemusic.com>http://www.gamemusic.com</a> telling them you're interested in the soundtrack, chances are they'll get some copies in. Their prices are usually very good and they are pleasant folks to deal with.

Of course, you could always wait a month or two and get the lame Taiwanese bootleg Ever Anime edition that's sure to come out. But true game music connoisseurs demand the real (Japanese) product. (^_^)

12. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Adam
    Click on media
    click on Creed's ftp server
    look for a folder called ' VF4 soundtrack'...or was it VF4 music
    but anyway..it's there

first row on ur left when it pops up on ur screen.

13. Darkseed

I have all of it now, if anyone wants it without having to download it at a painful 5k/sec or less just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

14. adsega

adsega Well-Known Member

Creed is the man.