1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4 still in chicago?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shang, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

does the harlem irving place still have vf4 beta? i'll be there tonight 2 c.

thanks

2. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Hey,
    just wondering if you went?
    what time. i tried to meet up there, but didnt' get there till 8pm.
    next time you'd like to meet up for some play, email me,
    efescareno@yahoo.com
    so we can get the other chicago guys going.

faust

__-___---____

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hi I was there at 8:10pm. Didn't see anyone. Played one game had to leave... =/, this is the problem of dragging your boss to drive for 40 min to find a videogame after 10 hours of a workingday!
    I am staying at Schaumburg Marriot until Friday, will try to go there again, sometime this week in the evening. Anyone know what time the place closes?

4. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

damn,
    then i just missed you. i had asked the guys there if they noticed anyone new, they said no.
    Anyway. How does Wednesday of this week sound??
    I know Sta783 from this board lives like, 10 min. away from you and comes to play once in a while during the week.
    Anyway, if you can get to train station , (blue line) chicago heading to downtown,
    i can meet you at the irving park stop or any other stop and give you a ride the rest of the way.
    If not let me know when you can sneak down there so i can meet you.

efescareno@yahoo.com
    773 832 6900 (work #)

faustino

__-___---____