1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 stuffed characters?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Munki, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Munki

Munki Member

Does anybody know if there are any stuffed VF4 characters available (yet)? I have a Wolf one from VF1 days, and I wanted to try and pick up a Lion and Shun in their VF4 "Threads". I have looked around on the web, and have only seen VF2 and VF1 onces.

OooK.

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Here's something I posted a good while back:
    <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=20933&Search=true&Forum=media&Words=cute&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=20933>http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=20933&Search=true&Forum=media&Words=cute&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=20933</a>
    They're adorable. I especially like that vacant look on Sarah's face. (^^)
    Dunno if AM2 is going to be releasing any more yet of the other characters. I think they will eventually.
    I haven't seen them for sale yet anywhere besides on Yahoo Japan's auctions. Which sucks... I want them too. (;_;)

3. egghead64

egghead64 Member

I would love to get one too, GIVE ME THAT AKIRA BOY!!!!!!!
    (Snatches stuffed Akira from Japanese Kid)

4. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Last I checked, you could get them in UFO Catcher's in Sega arcades in Tokyo.

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

out of all VF related items that i collect, stuffed vf characters is where i cross the line, its just.... ya know /versus/images/icons/smile.gif