1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4: Tournament at OD3!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Guest, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OD:3 will feature, Marvel vs Capcom 2, CvS2, Tekken 4, and Virtua Fighter 4. Play hard or submit to domination! $10.00 entry fee and 1 token pay per play!

As is traditional in OD this is a winner take all event. OD3 will feature a base prize of some sort, which will be announced at a later time. Also the city with the most placing participants will recieve a trophy to be displayed at their local arcade with the option of having the next domination tournament held in their city. (Exceptions will be cities without an adequate arcade or are not within 8 hours of Orlando, there will be a consolation prize for said cities)

O.D.3: Florida Intensity
    November 11, Sunday 2001
    Rockys Replay
    1121 Semoran Blvd.
    Casselberry, FL 32707
    (407) 260-0043
    Start time: MvC2: 2:00 CvS2: 4:00 Tekken 4 6:00 VF4: 6:00
    Entry fee: $10.00

Expect some special guests to the last OD of this year!
    Come and get some! Shall another Grudge Match throw down?
    Will Florida finally win MvC2? Will Port St Lucie show off
    their hidden talents? Who will take home the trophy?
    And who the hell are these mystery guests? Stop by and check
    out more goodies to be at OD:3 the parties just getting started.

UnCauzi

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Ghostdog you better whup their newbie asses:)

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Tournament?! TOURNAMENT?!!! AAARRRRGGGGHH!!!!!
    I don't even have to get on a plane for this one!

Lonelyfighter, I'm just a newbie myself, especially with a new VF on the scene. Just hope I don't get slapped around like I did in New York!
    But I'll do my best to reprazent! I'm not driving 4 hours to lose (in the first round anyway)./versus/images/icons/mad.gif

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Well hopefully you can find some Florida VF'ers through this thing. I just hope for your sake it's not a bunch of Street Fighter kids trying to play VF.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

I hope there will be a good turnout.
    VF, in Florida? Who am I kiddin'?!
    Anyway, I'll be glad to play the game. I'll probably stay the weekend.

Start time: MvC2: 2:00 CvS2: 4:00 Tekken 4 6:00 VF4: 6:00

The tourney starts at 6:00 PM, and it might end at about 7:30PM. With the 4-5 hr drive back, I won't get back home before 12 AM! I'll be good 'n tired going into work the next morning.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>