1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Tournament: Labour Onslaught, Singapore 1 May 2002

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Genie47, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

I will be holding a VF4 PS2 tournament. The usual VF crowd will be at my home on 1 May 2002, 2pm. Hoping to get a total of 16 contestants. No prizes but a write up on the tournament will be posted here and Gamersquare.

Kindly PM me at VFDC or email me at genie47@fastmail.fm to enter. If you have not been to my place, I will provide instructions.

2. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Hope I can find time to join your competition. Got Exams on 2nd of May. Xianz liao. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Got exams stardee lah. Game always number2.

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Haha hummmm..... u r right then less 1 opponent = more chances (^_^)P

5. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

I think you shold levy an entry fee of maybe like 5 dollars or something and winner takes all. At least winner will get something.

6. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

alan pay for me plzzy plz ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    if i win i return u marnee. if i lose nevermind hor? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. alantan

I pay for you lah but if you win I get all the prize money okay? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

like that sianz lehz /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Anyway i will be going. Next week I finish my attachment then i will be free everyday until enlistment. Can always msg me to play hehe. Or come my house /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Wahahaha.... you going to NS soon ah ? I give you my early congratulations on joining the world of being a slave to the national conscript plan. Muahahahahaha !!!! One more to our ranks !!!! /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

I'm up for it. Waitamin... I thought Labour Day was on the 2nd of May ? If its on the holiday itself, I probably can make it... Life in the military has gotten so much so that I no longer know when's the holidays anymore.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif But can we have a rough idea what's the lunch/dinner plan gonna be first ? Thanks... Otherwise, I'll probably eat in camp or something then make my way out. Sigh.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

labour day is on 1st of May. I might eat at home(save marnee) for lunch.

11. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://forum.coolconnect.com/forum/134/start.cgi>http://forum.coolconnect.com/forum/134/start.cgi</a>

Hey genie check out this forum. It's a s-one board. Saw a few VF4 posts. Probably not hardcore players but seems like some of them played in the arcades. Maybe u wanna try posting there in case u want more pple? Even though the board doesnt look very popular...

12. alantan

Is this still on?? How come Genie never post anymore?

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

phone him lor /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

14. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Genie, there is a good chance I won't be able to make it. I have one final paper left (gonna e-mail it to my prof at Duke) which I was hoping to complete by today or early tomorrow, but the materials that my paper is based on won't come in the mail until some time tomorrow...my paper is due the day after at noon!

P.S. Does anyone here by ANY chance own a copy of the Red Sorghum by Mo Yan? The book translated in English, I mean?