1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 tourney clips, new

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by GLC, Aug 16, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

LOL! I just checked my weblogs at www.clandxm.com, and it seems that some mags have been linking directly to the VF4 clips mirrored on my site; no wonder I hit the transfer cap so quickly. /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

Re: fuck!

well i dont get to see them that way boo hoo anyway sorry about swearing bad habit

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

re: transfer cap

does this mean that the VF clips are not mirrored anymore?
    If y'all think we need a mirror, I could do it, although transfer speeds would be so-so (cable).

<font color=blue>CreeD</font color=blue>

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'm currently mirroring the Kyasao/Yamiyodare clip only. The Heruru/Yamiyodare and Joh/Kyasao clips are still available at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.joy.hi-ho.ne.jp/cgi-bin/user/d13492/moviemgr.cgi>http://www.joy.hi-ho.ne.jp/cgi-bin/user/d13492/moviemgr.cgi</A>, I think, but that's dependent on whether the webmaster is online.

For the time being, I can rotate the clips if there is demand for the other two... until I get the webserver gig up and running.

5. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

just call that lau combo the "OH YEAH !!!!!" combo hehhe
    thats wat me and my friend calls it

~ arrogant Lau pose har har har ~

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

ah jeez
    u're here after all these yrs?

<font color=red>~~~ 'back off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

is toFU the notorious Shun I've heard about? (the silent participant of Melbourne games with an evil VOOT game?)

-Chanchai

8. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

yup thats me. just lurking around looking to leech some vf4 mpgs hehe. btw i cant find any more info on vo4 on the net. seems to have dried up now that all tthe jpn mags have all clammed up..... oh well

~ arrogant Lau pose har har har ~

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Ehh, well, I just assumed the P,P,u P was the strongest followup as that was what all the Jackys I saw in the clips were doing. At least, it's the staple followup. FAQ writers will probably stick to whatever convention they are most comfortable with any.

Further, P K, P, K in the first version is a pretty strong canned combo on the same level of importance as the DLC wouldn't you say? Forget the followup combo for the BKC label if you really want to be stickler for tradition. In any case, this may be moot with the new version.

As for the BK pun...that was intended, believe it or not. Blame it on my twisted Asian humor.

10. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Bah~
    go back to skool!

<font color=red>~~~ 'back off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

11. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

21 MB Yamiyodare/Kyasao clip

Hey, now that I'm back at school I'm looking for a copy of this clip. Anyone have it?

12. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Re: 21 MB Yamiyodare/Kyasao clip

Sure, send me an ICQ and I'll file xfer it to you. My UIN's 5836001.