1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4/vfx, will it suck?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

From all of the screen shots and articles I've read, it looks like vf4/X may just suck.
    The screens look like something out of soulcaliber or tekken.
    It seems to be pandering to newbies or ppl who just want flashy costumes and secrets.
    Vf is going to have to become a newbie game if it wants to survive, and it looks like Sega wants to survive.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Although I'm sad to say it, he may be right. I've seen screenies(at least what they say are screenies) and they remind me greatly of Tekken/Soul Caliber. The 'cool' looking outfits that leed mt to blieve that vf4 may just be a DOA2/Tekken/Soul Caliber mishmash.

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

..out of the woodwork. ugh.

4. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

Vf is going to have to become a newbie game if it wants to survive, and it looks like Sega wants to survive.

Then the game would be just perfect for you.

I'm not Mr. Bungle, by the way.

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

"vf4/vfx, will it suck?"

- can everybody STOP using the name VF-X please. VF-4 is the name of the game, so use it. VF-X was (i'm pretty sure) a working title. saying things like 'vf4/vfx' may still be confusing some into thinking Virtua Fighter 4 is still a rumour.
    So VF4 from now on, ok?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
    That's the funniest shit.

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

The funniest thing is you replying to yourself.

ice-9

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops, you found me out.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

God
    U suck.