1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

~vf4 wolf~

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by BK__, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Re: hit throw timing

"- timing: you have to do it fast. As with every character's hit throws, input the throw really fast (I'm talking PP speed) regardless, because if the attack whiffs or is blocked, you don't get a throw miss animation. Just get in the habit of tagging on the throw link. Don't pause, don't wait, don't think. Just do it.

I know I don't play Sarah, but with the other characters that I have played who have hit-throws (Wolf, Vanessa, Aoi), I can say that all their hit-throws are as described above, and I can perform them quite consistently."

I see, thank you. I just wouldn't have known to look under the Sarah Combos thread. I posted it for the lazy fucks out that don't wanna search for it.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

No worries.

Well, in that bit you quoted I mention that it must be done fast (PP speed) but this only applies to fast attacks. The general rule is to simply enter the throw during the actual hit.

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

the VF4 SPoD body check is activated with P+G!!???

NO WONDER!!!!, thanks who ever that was, AHHHH!! i spent nights asking myself "WHY!!, WHY!! didnt it work!!??" ~ well, not that bad, but i was abit concerned......(^_^)

oh, and for "misterwhite", i was asking about akira's NEW DLC, not the standard one, i can pull that off no prob....

and as for wolf, thanks guys, i'll practice it more!

4. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Akira's new 3-hit (AS3 or Fujin) is d+K+G,f+K,b,f+P. You can actually take your time on this one, it's quite a bit easier than a DLC.

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

thanks Robyrt,....(^_^)

i miss read it last time as i thought the first part was d/f+K+G like the DLC..

*sigh* one little motion can really mess up your play..