1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Wolf

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Myke, Feb 2, 2002.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

mine does more than a hair!
    What do you use? low kick? knee?

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I use AS3 personally...

cheers,

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Okokok, maybee 2 hairs, 3 at most. But AS3 is better. Why don't you come to Boston and play VF4 with us? We have big sticks, big TV, big.. err.. nm..

4. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Sliding trip

Creed's right, BC takes off enough (more than fujin) if done right. I use both personally : the BC when I'm deep with the "sliding kick" takes off noticeable damage, and the as3 when I need to dash to the knocked down opp. to hit them ( or after the double leg trip rising kick -when akira is facing down with his head towards opp. )

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'd come to boston more, but I need a job. Why don't you come to maine and play on the PS2? You can enjoy the scenery and stuff.

6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hey now, we have PS2 in Boston too. Plus we have more players. Why don't you come anyways, we can take you out to eat and all. We are playing at Andrew's place this Sunday at noon, big tv, 2 sticks, maybe record some matches. Yupa and Hyun have both become amazingly better. You'd be surprised! The only disappointment is this guy named andrew, he just gets worse.

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Yes, it's terribly disappointing about Andrew. Maybe it's time he gave up the lost cause of trying to win with such an underpowered character.

It'd be a miracle, but I might be able to make it this sunday.
    Can you email me directions, or better yet PM me on VFDC? If you want to be safe, email meshe2@prexar.com

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

9. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I have to thank Adio for some key pointers, and my intensive training in Toronto helped a lot too...

Andrew is thinking too much now IMHO... a lot like I was a couple of months ago... He needs to gain a comfort level with VF4 as a whole and he'll turn it around. Maybe just stick with one character for awhile instead of bouncing back and forth between Jacky and Wolf.

Andrew, I think I can help you with Jacky~~ show you some new flow charts at least to get your game pointing in a different direction.