1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4fx FTP server relocating this weekend

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, May 10, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I am currently working with DlooB (on the VFDC forums) to migrate the media on the VF4fx FTP server to a fat T3 pipe. From now till Monday, anonymous users will not be able to download movies. Next Monday or Tuesday, however, a heckuva lot more people should be able to login concurrently and download at speeds higher than what I can offer with my rinkydink office 384kbps connection right now.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Nice! I'd just like to thank FeixaQ, and now DlooB, for hosting VF media.

Cheers guys.

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

WooH00!@
    My server load will be lightened quite a bit too /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

...ideally I could find a T3 to park mine tho. Did you ever DL the VF history or VF Archive from me?

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Nope, don't have the VFA on me... I think I downloaded maybe one or two files, but then with the influx of VF4 media, figured I'd focus on VF4 stuff because archiving *everything* was getting out of control... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif