VF4fx has 6 Hi-Tech Shibuya & 5 ShinZ clips mirrored

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, Apr 15, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The FTP server was down during the weekend for maintenance (VirusScan updates, WinXP patches, etc.), sorry about that.

It's back up now with all 5 ShinZ clips mirrored (originally from Pyrexia)... I haven't yet organized these clips on the website (will do so sometime midweek), so just use an FTP client and navigate to the /movies folder... the five clips are:
    - shinz vs mashyounen bt
    - shinz vs noboribetsu kage
    - shinz (akira) vs toho1
    - shinz (jacky) vs toho2
    - shinz vs yamiarashi

Also, I have 6 clips that I don't think anybody else has seen. Eric from Taiwan sent me an email last week about 6 clips that were downloadable from <a target="_blank" href=http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~heita_yk/>Heita</a>, and probably vidcapped from Hi-Tech Shibuya in Tokyo. Unfortunately, the site has since been disabled by Biglobe due to excessive bandwidth consumption, but I've been able to mirror all 6 (in the /miscjapan_verc folder):
    - baiagu vs hakusyon (two of the top lau players in japan)
    - baiagu vs shiranui
    - chibita vs joe (joe is one of the top lei players in japan, in this movie he's in Team SAD, but is now C-Chaps)
    - mask (hijitetsu) vs ryu
    - mukky vs ryu (mukky is one of the top akira players in japan)
    - yamiyodare vs shiranui (yamiyodare is one of the top jacky... blah blah blah... you know the drill)

2. Harlock

Harlock Member

Hey, thanks! =)

The quality of the ShinZ clips has to be desired. I didn't like how half the screen was blocked by a head.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

LOL yeah, that was a little annoying. But at least you can see ShinZ's b,f+P+K+G ~ d+K ~ (opponent tech rolls) ~ df+K backstagger ~ SDE ~ Double Palm setup at the end of the match. Nice...

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hmm, I didn't see the files under any of the subfolders...were they taken down?

5. Powda

Powda Active Member

I was just wondering what the exact web address was?

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Website is http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=27099&Search=true&Forum=media&Words=vf4fx%20online&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=27099

7. Powda

Powda Active Member

THX! it wasent working for me before, now its fine.

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Also, I have 6 clips that I don't think anybody else has seen.

ehehe almost... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Hey, tragic is making a combo exhibition. It'll be ready soon I expect.