1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4fx has 6 Hi-Tech Shibuya & 5 ShinZ clips mirrored

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by feixaq, Apr 15, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The FTP server was down during the weekend for maintenance (VirusScan updates, WinXP patches, etc.), sorry about that.

It's back up now with all 5 ShinZ clips mirrored (originally from Pyrexia)... I haven't yet organized these clips on the website (will do so sometime midweek), so just use an FTP client and navigate to the /movies folder... the five clips are:
    - shinz vs mashyounen bt
    - shinz vs noboribetsu kage
    - shinz (akira) vs toho1
    - shinz (jacky) vs toho2
    - shinz vs yamiarashi

Also, I have 6 clips that I don't think anybody else has seen. Eric from Taiwan sent me an email last week about 6 clips that were downloadable from <a target="_blank" href=http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~heita_yk/>Heita</a>, and probably vidcapped from Hi-Tech Shibuya in Tokyo. Unfortunately, the site has since been disabled by Biglobe due to excessive bandwidth consumption, but I've been able to mirror all 6 (in the /miscjapan_verc folder):
    - baiagu vs hakusyon (two of the top lau players in japan)
    - baiagu vs shiranui
    - chibita vs joe (joe is one of the top lei players in japan, in this movie he's in Team SAD, but is now C-Chaps)
    - mask (hijitetsu) vs ryu
    - mukky vs ryu (mukky is one of the top akira players in japan)
    - yamiyodare vs shiranui (yamiyodare is one of the top jacky... blah blah blah... you know the drill)

2. Harlock

Harlock Member

Hey, thanks! =)

The quality of the ShinZ clips has to be desired. I didn't like how half the screen was blocked by a head.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

LOL yeah, that was a little annoying. But at least you can see ShinZ's b,f+P+K+G ~ d+K ~ (opponent tech rolls) ~ df+K backstagger ~ SDE ~ Double Palm setup at the end of the match. Nice...

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hmm, I didn't see the files under any of the subfolders...were they taken down?

5. Powda

Powda Active Member

I was just wondering what the exact web address was?

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Website is http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=27099&Search=true&Forum=media&Words=vf4fx%20online&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=27099

7. Powda

Powda Active Member

THX! it wasent working for me before, now its fine.

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Also, I have 6 clips that I don't think anybody else has seen.

ehehe almost... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Hey, tragic is making a combo exhibition. It'll be ready soon I expect.