1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 3/28 loketest videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Dandy_J, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

2. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

I really like the broken tiles/bricks at the Wall Stage

3. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

I like these new vids. We're finally getting some high res video and not someones camcorder. I like Goh's new jacket it fits his creepy yet bad ass personality. Keep up the good work on all the videos.

4. stealth_fox

stealth_fox Active Member

Nice Goh vids. Did he always have that three-hit string that ends with a throw in FT? At certain points it looked like Goh interupted a throw with midpunch- or rather,like the punch and throw cancled each other out. I remember reading something about this, where punches no longer simply interupt throws but kinda 'parry' them instead, resulting in no damge for either player.

5. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

Nice a time change in the colloseum, the stage still looks mediocre but it adds for variety for stage selection if this applies to other stages.

backturned jeffry kick is too weird. . . .

6. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Jeffry reminds me of Zack from DOA in terms of a hideous fighting stance. He just looks quirky to me I dunno. In general the fighting stances of characters are very subtle and loopy - I don't get the sense of variation. (save characters like El Blaze who are constantly moving about)

VF5 is looking great so far despite some let downs for me personally. I'm actually growing to like Lion's bgm as well as Sarah's now after seeing each clip over a dozen times. (back to bgm being an acquired taste. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Too bad we won't be enjoying this game soon, but at least we get to look forward to our friends overseas providing clips as funds and time permit.

Home conversion please hurry? ~ /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

7. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    [ QUOTE ]
    stealth_fox said:Nice Goh vids. Did he always have that three-hit string that ends with a throw in FT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he had this attack in FT.

Don't know the full name but I believe the first hit is called Basara, so I always called it the Basara combo. The command is somewhat simliar to Akira's SPOD. He can finish it with 2 different throws by doing 426P+G or 624P+G. The one in the vid is the HCB version.

8. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

there a bad quality cel phone clip also on the site

It might be the final that Arashi won in the recent Goh-OFF

9. tianyuan2k2

tianyuan2k2 Well-Known Member

10. tianyuan2k2

11. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Re: El Blaze vs Wolf!!!

Where exactly? Can't find even one...

12. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Click on Hong Kong PKG then go to topic 3rd loc test then vids are in the first post of the topic.

13. tianyuan2k2

I edited it, it should work now...

Edit: it didnt work... Overloaded??? /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Go to hk-vf.net...

14. pinking

pinking Well-Known Member

These links are broken!!! PLEASE put the right links up! /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

15. sixtwo

sixtwo Well-Known Member

16. nobody

nobody Well-Known Member

Akira v. Blaze is hot.
    Hot dog, even.

As for up2669...it's refreshing to know that AM2 is still progressive enough to feature not just gay fighters, but the mentally handicapped as well.

17. pinking

pinking Well-Known Member

Oh NO!!! My WMP plays half of it then says "FILE IS CORRUPT!!!"
    PLEASE HELP!!
    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME WITH VF5!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

18. Kratos

Kratos Well-Known Member

The snow effects on that level, with Kage and Jeffry, is amazing. I like to see how the hot air catchs in the cold when they breath out.

19. adsega

adsega Well-Known Member

VF5 Video hosting

You know guys, instead of using horrendous free hosting services for these files I would be more than happy to do it for ALL of these videos for nothing and then there's the bonus of loads of people will see them. We've already done it with ten videos crediting vfdc at the end of each vid. If this sounds like a plan I will arrange your ftp dropbox and they can get put live on kikizo by us on a daily basis or whatever.

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200604/025.asp

20. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Re: VF5 Video hosting

Excellent idea. Thanks for the suggestion.