1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Armed Forces

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by SQUIIDUX, Aug 4, 2012.

1. SQUIIDUX

SQUIIDUX Active Member

PSN:
    SQUIDUX
    Not to continue to create sub-sections of this community,
    but are there any members of the Armed Services around? Marines,
    Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard? POST HERE! we can try to hook up and play online.

Sergeant U.S. Marines Camp Pendleton, California Here.

2. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

I got my start in VF from being in the AF- tech school was the only game I got to play and got hooked. I'm out now, but there are folks who play VF.

One funny moment- NCOIC asked me about VF once competely at random because his kid played it- I told him it was a sign his kid was going to be smart.

3. Eubanks

Eubanks Member

i was just in the army, i got my honorable discharge just in time for FS,(my one year tour in iraq/kuwait was cut 1 month short cuz my time was up lol

4. SQUIIDUX

SQUIIDUX Active Member

PSN:
    SQUIDUX
    awesome at least 2. hopefully we can all meet up somewhere online

5. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    There is plenty more I'm sure. Tony Fam is one of our resident soldiers here I believe ^^

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Hey Squidux, 8 year Army vet here. No Army/Marine rivalry here man, just respect.
    I'll be on PSN as soon as I buy a fight stick, maybe this month.
    If you're ever on XBL, look me up.

7. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I spent some time in the Navy and got out after my time was up. I have been out with an honorable discharge for some time and I am enjoying my current life as much as possible.

8. SQUIIDUX

SQUIIDUX Active Member

PSN:
    SQUIDUX
    I'm not like most Marines, i understand that we all signed up to do essentially the same thing. Nothing but respect here. Im still in right now, time is winding down though.......

9. whoa_its_eric

whoa_its_eric Active Member

Semper Fi brother. I used to live on Edson range. I seperated a couple years ago. I don't see anything wrong with a little sibling rivalry. If anything, it's funny as hell the shit talking that goes back and forth.

10. SQUIIDUX

SQUIIDUX Active Member

PSN:
    SQUIDUX
    I can hear edson range every morning at 0600. pop pop pop.