1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Eileen Thread

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by noodalls, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Logos

Logos Well-Known Member

It'll also hit easily from 3P or P, 3P.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

P, 3P when really close only tho right?

3. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    The range isn't that good, so yeah.

I think /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif might work as well, though if your opponent knows where /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif string goes, they might be blocking low already, lol (use zenk or her other options like /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif for WTF).

4. Tricky

I've used /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif strings with great sucess. I just forget to use it sometimes. Is eileen on diss. on block of the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif ? It would be a nice spot to use OM /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

5. Sclera

Sclera Member

From my experience:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

does not work. I may be doing it wrong, can anyone confirm?

Edit: It appears I have bumped a very old thread that I followed from a Google link. My sincerest apologies.

6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Does not work in what way? It does as far as inputs are concerned. Are you saying you are hit out of the flip or what?

7. Sclera

Sclera Member

I mean that the throw at the end never works, she just lands on her ass.

8. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    It doesn't work. the 2nd swipe pretty much always pushes the opponent too far back for the throw to connect. Other threads have more on this.

9. Sclera

Sclera Member

Alright, thanks mate.

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    It works fine if you delay inputting the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif a bit.

11. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Not for me if doesn't, but i will test this when i get home. If you delay the Zenk for mo than just a moment it isn't part of the string, just a normal zenk flip.

12. Sclera

Sclera Member

Yeah, which leaves you open.

13. Tricky

So it does work but not on everyone or in all foot positions. People who have wide stances like lion and lau it works ok, I think even jacky. The situation changes based on if you connected with the last p or not. Some chars are safe from the Zeno thro when blocking the previous string.

I'm 98% sure lau and kage are close enough to be thrown. I'm a little less unsure about lion. Back in the day I could have given an extensive list of which chard and their stance needed to flip this them after that string.

14. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    The string is interruptable anyway to my knowledge. So worrying about 'being open' makes little sense.

15. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    You're pretty open any time you flip. You've got to do it at times the opponent doesn't suspect it.

16. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I tested. If you delay the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif input for a fraction (you can just delay pressing P+K), the throw connects to all characters in all stances. I only tested where /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif hits as normal hit. I cant imagine it being different in other cases.

17. Tricky

Maji it is different in other cases. Try doing that when they block. I personally haven't had a big problem landing the zenk throw on hits, the problems come into play when you're blocked.

18. TheRook

TheRook Member

is there a guide for her VF5FS changes?

19. Tricky

You know, one of the threads about FS lists all the changes to characters and eileen is in there too. I think we should list the changes in a thread here for our reference. I guess that's a project that needs doing.

20. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC