1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Final Showdown Videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Reno, Jul 1, 2010.

1. nou

nou Well-Known Member

These are the YT vids of our GameClucks Tourney last week in Seattle. I posted the stream but I figured I would post again since the video can be seein in HD.

This is Part 1

2. nou

nou Well-Known Member

This is Part 2

We have a tourney tomorrow, but it won't be streamed, however the matches should be recorded and will go up next week. I'll keep you updated!

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This thread is getting locked.

It's original purpose was to be a catch-all thread for any FS videos when FS was newly released. But now that FS is out, please go ahead and create specific threads for videos related to specific events.

I'll recreate a new "misc FS videos" thread just for general, random, interesting matches you happen across on youtube and wish to share. But there's way too many interesting videos in here that warrant their own space, and their own follow-up discussion.

Could I ask Dandy to re-post his awesome tutorial in it's own thread, and Femto to do similar with these tourney videos.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm going to front-page Dandy's tutorial.