1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:FS at Final Round XV - Atlanta March 2-4 '12

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Shag, Jan 29, 2012.

1. CIDKID

CIDKID Well-Known Member

I didn't use Eileen Shidosha.

2. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    i didnt say u used her i said you are known for using her

3. TechRomancer

TechRomancer Well-Known Member

Shout outs to the people I played at FR in VF5:FS on Sunday. I was using Pai, Jeffery and Eileen on the PS3 setup. I know I played Incident, and I think I played Shidosha. Great games. I got my friend Lord Hollow to record a few of the matches, I'll copy the links whenever he gets those uploaded. I still feel angry at not joining the exhibition tournament on stream but I couldn't because I was entered in Tekken 6 and it was running at the same time. Shit.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you guys online (assuming the netcode is good).

4. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    I was really surprised at how much better and more playable Jeffry has become. It took me only a couple of rounds to get the general hang of him, and Shidosha's Jeffry was nearly unbeatable, by the end of the weekend.

5. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Props to SilentShinobi and Shidosha for making a super hype team Sp00ky stream event

I think you guys have successfully made it good enough to get newcomers' attention

6. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Yeah, there were a heck of a lot of newcomers on Sunday. They all played all right, too.