1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:FS Location Test Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Reno, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

This post got moved to the "Sega poopoos on the community" thread.

2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
  3. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Fail, oppai physics jinai.

4. never noticed the lack of bounce before...

She's designed to have 'realistically petite' knockers anyway...

5. zer0kage

zer0kage Member

Hardly any Aoi vids here.

6. tex

tex Well-Known Member

Few more days until arcades release. If Sega does not port this to consoles then I am going to quit playing fighting games. Street fighter X Tekken is nothing to get happy over. Both are lame and for noobs who have no honor. Sega, if you are worry because of that stupid announcement I can assure you that I will stand behind you. JUST BRING FINAL SHOWDOWN TO CONSOLES!!!!

7. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Lmao, yikes. I get serious about this stuff, I admit, but this is a whole layer deeper haha.

8. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

Man, I know you're all psyched about FS coming/not coming out to consoles, but there's no need to go Crusades on every other game that isn't VF... Homeboy you haven't even played SFxTK and its bash-fest 2010 the saga continues with you... Chill out and at least try to build the FG community... Sure some games aren't as great as others, but at least have some respect. Or if you're gonna bash a game, bash something else. At least bash with variety and flavor...

Zer0kage, have you checked out Kamaage's vids that were uploaded??? Not sure if this has been posted either but have you seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97DSGn37srE???

9. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

Chill out.

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Why not? It's the only thing these forums are good for now.

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that. Come next week FS would've been released and we can expect a fresh stream of clips to mull over. It'll be just like when R arrived. Granted, that wasn't so great for anyone outside of Japan either, but personally I haven't played VF competitively for so long that for me dissecting clips has become a pastime in itself.

...After further thought; I feel like a broken race horse... Rant away if you have the energy!

12. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I dont need this site to watch clips. Nor am I very interested in watching clips of a game I cant play.

13. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

There's still some fight in you it seems... I envy you.

14. zer0kage

zer0kage Member

Thanks jinxhand. [​IMG] Still I don't see too much differences (her bK+G looks longer) other than animation but that should be my lack of knowledge.