1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:FS may be XB1 backward compatible?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Jinzer0, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Jinzer0

Jinzer0 Active Member

2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    It hasn't been officially announced by Microsoft yet so you'll be basing your purchase off this post that is so far unconfirmed. USF4 is bound to the PS4 so you can forget that, it's better on PC than console anyways so is KOF XIII. KOF XIII received major netcode upgrades on PC and the game runs better online as well as offline on PC. Get the steam version of KOF XIII if you are really a fan of the game, it's the superior version and a great game! Console version is trash I have it here and wont touch it.

3. Jinzer0

Jinzer0 Active Member

I got KOFXIII on XB360 when it first came out, same with VF5FS.

Been considering the Steam KOF bundle for months. Would love VF to come to Steam someday.

og23 and steelbaz like this.
  4. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Grab the KOF bundle when it gets a price drop/sale, it's a great deal! I too wish for a PC version of FS, maybe one day we'll get it.

og23, oneida and Jinzer0 like this.