1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:FS Sarah Combo Chart

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by BLACKSTAR, Sep 6, 2012.

?

Is this spreadsheet helpful?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2012.
  1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No.....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SpLSlick

SpLSlick Active Member

Thanks for the advice :D

2. Brandon313

Brandon313 Member

The Spread sheet you did was very helpful... i was going to contend in the Atlanta revival tournament for this game but i ended up playing AE... next time though i plan on playing in both games. keep up the good work.

3. DWR

DWR Well-Known Member

XBL:
    DrVonLee
    A couple of variation from [K](CH) that aren't listed:

[K](CH)[P][6], (FS) [P], [6][K]+[G], [P], [6][6][K]+[G]

Is 96 dmg on lightweights and will work on anyone that can be refloated by the [P] after the [6][K]+[G] in open stance. Must be tested on mids, but it works up to Lion.

[K](CH)[P][6], (FS) [P], [4][K]+[G], [3][K][K] (81 dmg)

May be the best one on mids, works up to akira both stances. Does not on big guys, for them the one listed is the best one.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  4. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

[K](CH)[P] (FS) [P][P] [4][K]+[G] [6][6][K]+[G] (99 damage) works on all girls, Blaze and Lion in both stances (except only closed for Pai). It also works in closed stance for Shun I think.

[K](CH)[P] [P] [4][K]+[G] [6][6][K]+[G] (91 damage) works on anyone else in either stance except Jacky (only open), Akira (only open) and doesn't work at all on Wolf, Jeff and Taka.

[K](CH)[P] [1][K]+[G][K] [8][K] (77 damage) works on Wolf and Jeff in either stance, but there should be something better.

BLACKSTAR and DWR like this.
  5. DWR

DWR Well-Known Member

XBL:
    DrVonLee
    Nice ones, I think the sheet should be updated and should keep only the most damaging/practical for oki etc.

6. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    alright, i've been off and on with the list, but i'm gonna get it updated this week

7. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Sorry guys, I was actually progressing on updating the list (prolly gonna do an overhaul), but DOA5 kinda shot that in the foot, :confused: so it will take a lil longer.

8. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    OP is updated

FakeSypha likes this.
  9. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    So many combos... so much effort put in it, so little appreciation for such efforts.

Thanks a lot for sharing that hugely useful info, BLACKSTAR. I'm trying to learn some Sarah, and hopefully this will help a lot! :D

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  10. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    thx for the kind words. :D Still more work to be done tho

11. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Sorry I'm late in replying to this. I just skimmed the posts before, but now I'm reading indepth in order to add to the list.

That being said, yeah, I agree with your idea. In fact, that's where I preferred to end up when I finalize the list. But right now, I'm more-or-less exploring to see what Sarah is capable of, combo-wise. Once that's been analyzed properly, then I can trim the fat and make a more efficient list.

But that will be awhile off, because this list is taking FOR-EV-ER. Honestly, this will likely be the last time I ever do something like this :/

12. Brandon313

Brandon313 Member

for playing with sarah i tend to do things like wait tell my opponent does a move tell he will be left open. my question here is, is their any move at her disposal to beat out the opponent that would give me the upper hand to start putting some pressure on the other player?

13. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    this is a really broad question asked in the wrong thread. Are you talking about whiff punishing?

14. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Yes in many situations you can put Sarah in good advantage, but as blackstar said this is off topic in here. Maybe a mod can move this post to an appropriate thread, if they even read this forum...

15. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

16. Devilstar22

Devilstar22 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm going to be looking at your combo lists and updating the wiki. The credit will go to you guys for taking the time out of your free time to do this. This way you can view all the combos in one place so its easier.

BLACKSTAR and Electro_Jacky like this.
  17. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i

Hey man, sorry I havent replied. Its been awhile since i've looked at this board, and i can't play VF right now.

At the same time, i'm willing to look into integrating the lists

18. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    looking forward to the results

19. Devilstar22

Devilstar22 Well-Known Member

Half of the wiki should be available for you all later this week. I have one question though, would putting instructional videos be helpful to any of you?

20. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I haven't seen this one posted:

[2][P][+][K][K] -> [3][P][K] -> FLA [K] -> FLA [6][K][K] = 69 Damage

This combo works on Jacky from both foot positions. I didn't test it on many other characters, though.

I'd also like to add that since ending combos with a bound followed by [P] -> [6][6][K][+][G] only seems to work in the Open Foot Position, you can try ending with a bound followed by [4][K] -> FLA [8][K] in the Closed Foot Position.