1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5:FS Sarah Combo Chart

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by BLACKSTAR, Sep 6, 2012.

?

Is this spreadsheet helpful?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2012.
  1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No.....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Some interesting combos with [4][P][K][K][K][+][G] in sideturned (only in RH,CH ) . Both stances,ST to stomach ( requires 1Player and 2player to be in the same stance, for example if you are in closed stance,2player must be in closed stance too). Against superlights and lightweights.

[4][P][K][K][K][+][G] > [2][P] > [6][K][K] 79dmg RH - 82dmg CH
    [4][P][K][K][K][+][G] > [2][P] > [3][K][K] 81dmg RH - 84dmg CH
    [4][P][K][K][K][+][G] > [2][P] > [3][K][K][G] > fl [P][2][K] 82dmg RH - 85dmg CH ( not against Shun )
    [4][P][K][K][K][+][G] > [2][P] > [3][K][K][G] > fl [P][K] 87dmg RH - 90dmg CH ( not against Pai)
    [4][P][K][K][K][+][G] > [2][P] > [3][K][K][G] > fl [8][K] 92dmg RH - 95dmg CH (against Eileen and El-Blaze only )

*Against Aoi,Eileen and El-Blaze requires [2][P]1fk.

2. Dark Nova Void

Dark Nova Void Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone discovered this one so here it is.
    (FL)[3][K], [4][P][+][K], (FL)[K], (FL)[7][K] (68 damage NH and 78 damage on CH)
    It works on all character except Akira, Wolf, Jeffry, and Jean. Another thing is when doing the combo on Jacky and Goh Sarah needs to be in closed foot position for (FL)7[K] to connect. I hope this combo helps.

3. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Thanks man.

Ive bee neglecting this list due to irl stuff, but its time to give it the lovin it deserves and update it.

4. Dark Nova Void

Here's some variations of the combo I posted earlier. Works only on Eileen, Sarah, Lion, El Blaze, Aoi, and Vanessa.

1. (FL)[3][K], [4][P][+][K], (FL)[K],[6][K],[K] (68 damage on NH and 78 on CH)
    2. (FL)[3][K], [1][K][+][G], [K], (FL), [6][K],[K] (70 damage on NH and 80 on CH)

5. Dark Nova Void

Lol No problem, I'm just glad to contribute. *Thumbs Up*

6. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

So I spent some time in dojo yesterday refreshing my memory and testing some combos against El Blaze. I noticed some things I haven't noticed before and thought I'd share it since it's not in the combo sheet. [2][P]+[K][K], [4][4][P], BT[P][K]~[G], [4][K]+[G], [6][6][K]+[G] works in both foot positions (84/89 damage), and against Eileen as well. Timing is much stricter compared to the same combo after [1][K] though, but maybe some people could use it.

A much easier variation is [2][P]+[K][K], [4][4][P], BT[P][K]~[G], [6][6], [P], [7][K] which also works in both foot positions on Blaze/Eileen for 79/84 damage. The dash isn't necessary against Eileen, but it doesn't hurt either. While [2][P]+[K][K], [4][4][P], BT[P][K]~[G], [6][K]+[G], [P], [6][6][K]+[G] is certainly better in closed stance, in open there aren't really more damaging options as far as I know so it could be useful to scrubs who try to avoid having to check stance as much as possible. Like me.

Also, (MC) [8][K]+[G], [1][K]+[G][K], fl[6][K]+[G], [3][K][K] worked against both characters in closed stance for 90 damage, in open the last kick whiffed but it still did 80 damage. On Aoi the same combo works in both open/closed. As for Blaze/Eileen [8][K]+[G], [P], [6][K]+[G], [4][K], fl[8][K] works in open (and closed for that matter) for 83 damage.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  7. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Thanks man, I guess its time for me to dust off the old list and update it. I also found a really good combo that FairPlay did on Lion this morning on the Pre-Beat Tribe Cup

[K][P]-->FS [P][P]-->[6][K][+][G]-->[P]-->[6][6][K][+][G]. Don't know if its stance specific (it probably is) but it did a heck of alot of damage

blossy1000 likes this.
  8. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

That's a nice one! It's also already in your chart. :) Seriously though the chart is really good and it contains a lot of info that's still not in the regular combo list here. If you plan on adding them to the combo list but don't have time to test everything maybe I could help some.

Ellis and BLACKSTAR like this.
  9. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Thanks man. I might actually ask you for help, so be on the look out.

10. soke

soke Well-Known Member

Been messing around with sarah and found some max damage combos for vanessa that aren't on the list. I'm going to test the combos out on other characters and report back.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  11. Dark Nova Void

[4][4][K](Stagger) BT[K] [4][K][+][G][G] FL[6][K][+][G] [4][K][+][G] [P] [7][K] [3][K][K]=103 damage
    [4][4][K][K] (wall hit) [P][P][P][7][K] [3][K][K]=92 damage

12. Dark Nova Void

All must be counter hit.
    Light weights
    (FL)[2] or [8][P][+][K] (FL)[6][K][+][G] [3][P][K](FL)[P][K]=86
    (FL)[2] or [8][P][+][K] (FL)[6][K][+][G] [1][K][+][G][K](FL)[P][K]=87

Mid weights
    (FL)[2] or [8][P][+][K] (FL)[6][K][+][G] [1][K][+][G][K](FL)[6][K]=81
    (FL)[2] or [8][P][+][K] (FL)[6][K][+][G] [3][P][K](FL)[6][K]=80

Heavy weights
    (FL)[2] or [8] [P][+][K] (FL)[3][K][+][G] [P] [6][K][+][G] [P] [7][K]= 92
    (FL)[2] or [8] [P][+][K] (FL)[3][K][+][G] [P] [6][K][+][G] [3][K][K]= 89

Taka
    (FL)[2][P][+][K] (FL)[3][K][+][G] [6][P][4][K] [7][K]=88
    (FL)[2][P][+][K] (FL)[3][K][+][G] [3][P][K] (FL)[6][K][K]=85
    FL)[2][P][+][K] (FL)[3][K][+][G] [4][P][+][K](FL)[6][K][K]=85

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    BLACKSTAR likes this.
  13. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Tried this on Goh. FL P,K whiffs. Ending with 1K+G,K, FL P,K still works and does 87.

Dark Nova Void likes this.
  14. Dark Nova Void

Ok then I'll edit it, thank you.

15. J.D.E.

J.D.E. Active Member

PSN:
    oJDEo
    XBL:
    XX JDE XX
    What combos do you normally go for with her when you use her WR+K? The double knee launcher. I was learning punishment with her & I really didn't figure out what to follow up with when I was punishing Pai's PPP2K string (-18).