1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Handles

Discussion in 'Console' started by Stl_Tim, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I thought it might be a good idea for us to start a collective of who made it in vf5. Post up their name, rank, costume, and what arcade they hail from etc. Let's try to get a complete list rolling along.

Thanks

2. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

That could be tough. I think theres well over 1000 players in the game. I've played a ton and I'm only at 23% completion. It would be a little easier if I had a list of people who submitted a player, then I could check my player list to see if they're in the game (and I could tell you rank/arcade)

3. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member

TX Lion and I found ourselfs.

JunoSynth
    Lei
    "Monk Power Enlighten Me"
    4th Dan
    Sega World Route 101
    Costume C

Texas Lion
    Lion
    "No Contest"
    10th Dan
    Club Sega Downtown
    Costume A

4. Son_of_lau

Son_of_lau Active Member

congratulations on making it in the game. what did you do when you saw/fought yourself?

5. ShinFuYux

ShinFuYux Well-Known Member

Awww man, I hope my character's made it in the game. So, if anyone saw ShinFuYux or ShawDowFX, tell me!!!